Our automotive electrical trainers provide a training platform to teach the fundamentals of electricity as well as how the general principles apply to the automotive field. Coverage is available for every automotive system equipped on vehicles today. We offer trainers that simply show how a relay works and a light bulb all the way up to a complex CAN network trainer that has multiple modules you communicate and control with a scanner. Some of the trainers are interactive in the way that a student has to wire the trainer themselves with jumpers and see if the trainer operates the way it should. All of our larger electrical trainers come with a built-in power supply and manual faults. The front panels are laser printed on durable ABS plastic so they are durable yet easy to clean.
The electrical trainers have some options available you can add to them.
- You can add more faults standard number is 6 but we can add more or less if needed
- We offer a keypad with an LCD display for fault insertion if you don’t want manual fault switches
- Intermittent faults can be added to any trainer for any fault
- We offer a wide range of wireless fault insertion options
#271 Instrument Panel System
#271 – Instrument Panel Trainer w/ Faults
- The trainer shows students how to instrument cluster works with the BCM through an automotive network
- The trainer is powered by a 23A 12v DC power supply that plugs into a standard 120v AC outlet
- Students will be able to see how the instrument cluster and BCM communicate, pull codes from the BCM and instrument cluster with a scan tool and use a bi-directional scanner to command components on, and isolate and OHM out desired circuits
- The faults are introduced via the keypad and LCD screen with an easy-to-use interface
- Dimensions: 40″w x 31″h x 10″d
- Weight: 40 lbs (approx)
Click here to know more about their Automotive Trainers