The electrical trainers we offer in our heavy truck section focus on networking, charging, starting, and lighting. The CAN Bus trainer works on the J1939 CAN network that all heavy trucks use. This trainer is great in that it is small and allows students to see how all parts of a truck communicate over the network. This trainer is a trainer the students have to wire themselves giving them a more hands on training exercise. The trainer is designed with students in mind. There are safeties in place that if a student wires something wrong it won’t destroy the train (like if they put a power lead to a ground test point).
The HD lighting trainer is a lighting trainer that is based on a truck’s system. With this trainer, you are able to build your own OEM lighting system and see how it operates. This helps students understand principles of electronics much easier.
35SI Charging System Trainer w/ Faults
- Simulates Charging System and Operation
- Includes Alternator, Drive Motor, Battery, and Controls
- Includes Remote Sense Functionality and faults
- Five(5) Real World Faults for Diagnosis
- Test Points for Diagnosis and Troubleshooting
- Optional Optima vs regular battery
- Dimensions: 40″l x 31″w x 10″d
- Stand is optional
- Weight: 180 lbs (approx)
Click here to know more about their Heavy Truck Trainers.